Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First, I must apologize

Hi, there!

I must first apologize for not writing anything in, wow, 7 months. I've been struggling with motivation since Ron's major surgery in December.

Please understand, the reason I started this blog was to share information that I'd learned in my cancer research. I have learned a lot and the main thing I want to do is help other people with it. I have paralegal training and the one thing I'm quite skilled at is research. My problem is that when I'm not motivated, I'm discouraged from writing. I also have this idea that if I put certain negative emotions "out there in the universe" it will give energy to those negative thoughts and somehow make them come to pass. So, for the last 7 months we have been on a roller-coaster of emotions. Some due to setbacks that we've experienced in Ron's treatment, and others due to good news and new things we've learned about that I feel compelled to share, regardless of the eventual outcome. The next few posts will detail products that we have discovered, after speaking with several people who CURED THEIR OWN CANCERS (yes, I said it!!) using alternative methods. So far, we have had some great success which we feel are due to probably a combination of traditional treatments (chemo, surgery) and alternative methods. Since he has opted to do both simultaneously (chemo AND alternative treatments), we cannot say with absolute certainty which has been more effective. This information is too life-changing NOT to share. So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment